I never thought

Rob Loach rdloach at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 2 14:10:59 MST 2005

Jim, it's called a "krytocracy":

krytocracy: a government of judges, rule by the arbitrary feelings of
unelected judges

The "Republican majority" - having the White House and the majority in
both the House and the Senate - had better do everything they can to
get judges appointed who will interpret the law, not *make law*!

This gives the expression "judges ruling" a totally different meaning,
doesn't it?

Rob
http://www.ivman.com