If it's ok

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sat Apr 2 20:10:38 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 15:15, Stephen A. Frye wrote:
> > >That someone was me.  I said if there is no living will then the doctors
> > >can take whatever steps they feel are needed to keep the person alive.
> > >Notice I said IF.  If you don't want doctors deciding your fate if you're
> > >unable to speak for yourself, then you need to write a living will before
> > >you're in such a situation.
>

> This JUST happened in Texas - in fact, the doctors overruled the mother.  A
> baby's life was terminated.  I have missed the uproar.

Thats aborticide which is a sacrament of the left and therefore not to
be criticized.  Schiavo however is a rallying point for the RIGHT to
life and therefore a chance for the left to find a Bush bashing point or
two for the comming congressional erections.  An unintended consequence
of this is that the left has given us an Alamo moment with which to give
them a Waterloo.

So lets work to remove all democrats up for erection this time and turn
the tide against them forever.

Baby Roe to Terry Shaivo
Pro Life or Pro Choice?