The Pope has died

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sat Apr 2 20:11:18 MST 2005

In all this rush to death no one of the left has called for helping the
Pope with his suffering.

I for one will miss the old man.  He was Mothers last Pope.  No I am not
catholic.  I do wish he had been given the time and strength to clean
house in America.

Now the moral leadership he provided will be missed at a time when
America has seen the death lobby at its best.  This void can not be
filled by the compromised Cardinals of America.  Neither can RINO's like
the president provide any real moral leadership.

So where will America Turn.  Catholic leftists are now without a leader.
The rest of the nation is no better off.  Is there hope for America?

--
|     Baby Roe --> Terri Shaivo     |