FNC Alert

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sat Apr 2 20:10:55 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 23:08, Jim wrote:
> I guess the civil rights legislation of the 60s shouldn't have been
> enacted because the laws discriminating against blacks were state laws.
>
> If a law is so wrong that it requires an innocent woman to die then to
> hell with the law.

Then give up socialized medicine.  Dismantal medicare and medicade and
all third party payers and let hospitals only charge what people can
afford without making them bankrupt or homeless.

Then you can take matters into your own hands by whatever means you find
appropriate.

--
|     Baby Roe --> Terri Shaivo     |