the pope

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Sun Apr 3 14:37:55 MDT 2005

At 10:43 PM 3/31/2005, you wrote:
>I know that at least one of them *IS*, himself, a Catholic. He
>also knows (or *SHOULD*, anyway) the Vatican's teaching and
>positioning on removal of nutrients and hydration from *ANY*
>patient - regardless of type of injury (to include odds of
>recovering from debilitating condition)......not sure what faith
>(if any) drives the other lister.......
>

>John Q.

OK.  I'm going out on a limb here and assuming you're writing about me.  If
not - a gizillion humble apologies.  If you are - you have grossly
mis-spoken yourself.  Please specifically cite what I wrote and when that
in any way, shape, or form supported killing her.  Otherwise, be more
careful about mis-truths that you perpetuate.  In your own words, the
Vatican teaches about that, too.

Stephen A. Frye
s.frye at verizon.net
steve at fryefamily.net