Insulting The Pope

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Wed Apr 6 22:53:41 MDT 2005

 From what I've read in the Bible, I have to conclude that Jesus
welcomed sinners that were conscious of the fact they've sinned, felt
regret they did something wrong, and were working to stop whatever it is
they were doing wrong.  I could be wrong, but I don't believe he was all
that interested in the ones who have the attitude there's nothing wrong
with what they do.

Also I don't believe Jesus had any trouble defining such words and sex
and is.