Truth slips out on AP ? ?

csd_1212@juno.com csd_1212 at JUNO.COM
Thu Apr 14 21:06:20 MDT 2005

This is from A P on the Micael Jackson case / mother of the accuser...

"...She said she was instructed to say repeatedly, "That he's a wonderful
father. Basically, in summary, that he's a wonderful father ... to my
children."
Senior Deputy District Attorney Ron Zonen asked if she really believed the
things she said on the video.
"I was confused, I was sad, so basically I was acting," she said.
On the tape, the woman continually praised Jackson and occasionally laughed
and joked with her children between takes..."

BEING SAD & CONFUSED MAKES ONE AN ACTOR !  NO WONDER SO MANY ACTORS ARE
LIBERALS ! ! !