Security?

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Fri Apr 15 02:15:59 MDT 2005

This is why I don't like these huge collections of data from millions of
people.  The people who own these databases can't or won't keep them safe
from intruders.  Identity theft is a big problem and this event has
created or will create up to another 310,000 victims.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.