too much time on this stuff

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Sun Apr 17 18:56:09 MDT 2005

First of all, I happened to miss Friday morning's show because I
missed work, due to a raging kidneystone attack.

Be that as it may, what I e-mailed to Jim Quinn was something I
got from reading the NewsMax magazine (cover date May, 2004 -
Volume 6, Number 5) that I currently hold in my formerly
nicotene-stained fingers. Everything was spelled out within this
mag. It took me a nominal amount of time to read the cover story.
Too much time, indeed!

John Q.