Graphics, ect. on RUSHTALK

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Mon Apr 18 02:27:14 MDT 2005

Thank you for that reminder. Cable and DSL are not options at my address, and I'm stuck with basic dial up for the near future.    Even worse, when I'm mobile and trying to retrive emails with my phone too many megs is a show stopper.

Tom

-------------- Original message from John B Hammes Sr <economic56 at EARTHLINK.NET>: --------------