too much time on this stuff

Sue Rojas suerojas at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Apr 18 17:07:52 MDT 2005

I'm sorry to hear of your malady. I've had one and it was horrendous. Worse
than childbirth and my first one was over 9 lbs. Hope you're feeling better.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open discussion of current events [mailto:RUSHTALK at hermes.csdco.com]
On Behalf Of John
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 8:56 PM
To: RUSHTALK at hermes.csdco.com
Subject: Re: too much time on this stuff

First of all, I happened to miss Friday morning's show because I
missed work, due to a raging kidneystone attack.

Be that as it may, what I e-mailed to Jim Quinn was something I
got from reading the NewsMax magazine (cover date May, 2004 -
Volume 6, Number 5) that I currently hold in my formerly
nicotene-stained fingers. Everything was spelled out within this
mag. It took me a nominal amount of time to read the cover story.
Too much time, indeed!

John Q.