too much time on this stuff

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Mon Apr 18 19:32:26 MDT 2005

Folks:

      I cracked a rib while diving for a baseball, playing in a
fast-pitch hardball league for ages 30 and up last summer. As much
as that hurt (I cracked it in the first inning, finished the game,
even managed a base hit, but was delirious with pain by game's
end)...........I'd rather have a cracked rib any ol' day than a
kidneystone!

John Q.