Pope Benedict XVI and John XXIII

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Thu Apr 21 10:02:21 MDT 2005

JP II was arguably, the most conservative pope in more than 1,000
years. Cardinal Ratzinger was JPII's right-hand man and likely the
late Pontiff's own personal choice to replace himself. Cardinal
Guiseppi Roncalli (Pope John XXIII) is rumored to have been a 32nd
degree Scottish-Rite Mason (in violation of centuries-old Vatican
decree) and worse. I can't speak to the validity of such
speculation, but it's deeply troubling, if true.

John Q.