Question: Posting Graphics on RUSHTALK

John B Hammes Sr economic56 at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Apr 21 12:40:45 MDT 2005

Members of RUSHTALK:

Another graphic was posted on RUSHTALK in the form of a political cartoon.

Please take note and respond at your convenience by May 1st:

Since posting graphics on RUSHTALK is no longer allowed, should we allow it
to keep happening?
Let me know what you think I should do about it....I'm taking a count here
and will proceed accordingly. .

Please respond at least by May 1st, '05

By the way, a GRAPHIC is any .jpg file, .mpg file, .bmp file, .tar file,
.avi file, etc, which is intended to be used as a picture-generating file on
a computer.

Thanks.
John Hammes