Fw: FNC Alert

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Fri Apr 29 14:19:10 MDT 2005

Since he thinks its ok to murder his victims by throwing grenades at
them, let's deal with him the same way.  To make it more interesting,
put him in a tent and throw in a dud.  Throw in a few more until he gets
used to the idea that they're all duds then throw in a live one.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.