Forwarded information from Move America Forward - Dick Durbin at it Again

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Thu Aug 4 20:23:58 MDT 2005

Personally, I'd really enjoy the sight of Durbin, Rockefeller,
Wyden and a few more of their leftist cronies in shackles or maybe
in one of those old-fashioned wooden head and arm contraptions
that were used in the day of George Washington.......remember
seeing sketches of those things in high school history books?

John Q.