Liberal Benson runs afoul of the moslems

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Fri Aug 5 01:17:49 MDT 2005

Steve Benson the liberal cartoonist for the Arizona Republic has finally
run afoul of the moslems.  Since before the war in Iraq began, he's been
critical of Bush, falling for the war for oil b.s. and so on.  This last
Sunday he did a cartoon that got the moslems mad at him.  In the cartoon
  there's a mosque with a sign out front with a list of the services for
the upcoming week.  Each day's service is titled death to the infidel.
At the bottom of the sign it says balloons and bombs for the kids.  You
can see it for yourself at:

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/opinions/benson/pics/073105benson334.gif

If they do wimp out and take the cartoon offline, let me know and I'll
send you a copy.