We need to invade Aruba!

Tue Aug 9 19:02:38 MDT 2005

Hell, they're obviously incompetent in their jurisprudence system.  Let's
try all of the suspects without a body.  Hang them as soon as possible.
Could it be that Natalee Holloway got a sex change and is now Nate
Holloway?  Could it be that she's living the high life in Las Vegas under
a false identity?  Could we get the Caribbean or Gulf waters drained to
see if we could find Natalee's body?  Could someone tell Natalee's step
mom to keep her arse in Alabama and let the Aruban's do their job,
regardless of whether she thinks they're doing a good job or not.  Could
someone also tell the press to stop making this into a day by day soap
opera.

I for one am sick and tired of Natalee Holloway being in the news every
single hour of every day.  I'm tired of every judicial pundit and news
commentator ragging the Aruban police and government for their apparent
lack of American justice.  I would love for the Aruban government to tell
the US where they can shove their egotistical attitude.