We need to invade Aruba!

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Wed Aug 10 00:55:58 MDT 2005

While I now turn the channel when I see another story about this case, I
do agree the authorities on Aruba screwed up big time.  I realized they
would never solve the case when I heard one reporter talk about a local
fisherman whose boat ran out of fuel a short distance offshore.  He was
carried away by the currents and turned up in Panama several days later.
  It seems to me that since Aruba is an island, the people who killed
her threw her in the ocean where the currents would carry her away or
the fish would take care of her.

Aruba had a reputation as a safe place for tourists to go.  They were
afraid this case would destroy that reputation so it's my opinion they
tried to sweep this under the rug.