Liberal Benson runs afoul of the moslems

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Wed Aug 10 20:07:00 MDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 00:17, Jim wrote:
> Steve Benson the liberal cartoonist for the Arizona Republic has finally
> run afoul of the moslems.  Since before the war in Iraq began, he's been
> critical of Bush, falling for the war for oil b.s. and so on.  This last
> Sunday he did a cartoon that got the moslems mad at him.  In the cartoon
>   there's a mosque with a sign out front with a list of the services for
> the upcoming week.  Each day's service is titled death to the infidel.
> At the bottom of the sign it says balloons and bombs for the kids.  You
> can see it for yourself at:
>
> http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/opinions/benson/pics/073105benson334.gif
>
> If they do wimp out and take the cartoon offline, let me know and I'll
> send you a copy.

Aok.  Truth is a defence against slander.  Just ask Paster Hagee who
concludes in his sermon series on islam that Mohammad was possessed.

--
                 o o o o
         o      _____            |    CWSIV at _2nd@hotpop.com    |