It Happened In The Keystone State..........

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Tue Aug 16 23:21:13 MDT 2005

So much or the money they saved by cutting state funding to public libraries.    This may be an off year for elections, but the political half life of a pay raise that is 8-10 times inflation isn't going to be over before the 2006 election   Ain't no getting the stink back in the skunk on this one.

Tom

-------------- Original message from John <blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET>: --------------