ABC Bends over and lubes up

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Tue Aug 23 21:05:05 MDT 2005

Graham is 100% *CORRECT* in calling Islam a terrorist
organization. I'll go one further. Islam is a gutter religion.
After all, Calypso Louie Farrakhan made this statement about
Judaism several years ago. He's simply guilty of pinning his crime
on his enemy. Islam is the low-down pseudo religion. No other
legitimate form of faith asks of its followers to murder for God.

John Q.