Dolores Kesterson on The O'Reilly Factor

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Mon Aug 22 13:42:22 MDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 01:24 -0500, Richard A Whitenight wrote:
> Ms Kesterson lost her son, CWO Eric Kesterson, in Iraq over two years
> ago.  She goes on The O'Reilly Factor and basically states that Bush has
> killed hundreds of thousands of individuals, including her son and those
> who have died in the Iraq War.
>
> I have sympathy for her losing her son, but this stupid bitch denigrates
> her son's death.  She and Cindy Sheehan are deluded, brain dead scumbags.
>  The press keep giving them their 15 minutes of fame.  I think everyone
> should find the addresses for these two pond suckers and send them some
> nice letters expounding on their pathetic deluded minds.

Send them Prozac and a copy of a conservative newspaper.  Perhaps they
can learn to read while the pills start working.

--
Carl Spitzer <cwsiv_2nd at hotpop.com>
God Guts Guns keep all three to be free