I finally figured it out!

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Wed Aug 24 09:53:09 MDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 05:35 -0500, Richard A Whitenight wrote:
> I finally figured out why Israel pulled it citizens out of the Gaza Strip
> and the West Bank.  It's as plain as the nose on my face!  Gene Simmons
> of KISS had the perfect solution long before the Israelis did this.  He
> stated that Israel should do exactly this, pull all of its citizens out
> of these two areas, and then the next time a rocket attack should come
> from these lands, or a terrorist crosses the border to bomb an Israeli
> community, then Israel should bomb them out of oblivion.  I believe he
> came out with this idea probably last year.  What a great idea by the
> Israeli government.

Now that would be a worthy chess move.  They have given back all three
pieces of land the muslams say they want.  When the violent forms of
worship continue all bets are off, fix bayonetts and drive the muslams
out of Isreal forever.

I hope your right and this is mearly getting innocents out of the new
morter / bombing target range for the Isrealli army.

--