I finally figured it out!

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 26 21:10:44 MDT 2005

Tactically speaking, Sharon, a very adept military man, eliminated a vulnerable salient.  I'm not saying that I agree with the move, but I am saying that such military weaknesses as salients always invite attacks and can cause collapse of entire fronts.

MCS

Richard A Whitenight <rum.runner at JUNO.COM> wrote:
I finally figured out why Israel pulled it citizens out of the Gaza Strip
and the West Bank. It's as plain as the nose on my face! Gene Simmons
of KISS had the perfect solution long before the Israelis did this. He
stated that Israel should do exactly this, pull all of its citizens out
of these two areas, and then the next time a rocket attack should come
from these lands, or a terrorist crosses the border to bomb an Israeli
community, then Israel should bomb them out of oblivion. I believe he
came out with this idea probably last year. What a great idea by the
Israeli government.

Richard

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/