New Orleans looters

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Tue Aug 30 18:37:09 MDT 2005

Today I'm listening to news reports of looters in New Orleans and I'm
shaking my head.  These people are stealing clothes and jewlery.  Think
about this.  Their houses are going to be underwater soon if they aren't
already.  The clothes will be ruined and the jewlery will get washed
away.  What are they going to do with this stuff?  So they'll have new
jeans and new shoes on when the helicopters come to pick them off the
roofs of their houses.

I'd like to see the national guard given orders to shoot looters on sight.

--

"He who laughs when things go wrong has just thought of someone he can
blame it on." - Benny Hill