Health hazards in New Orleans

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Wed Aug 31 10:50:01 MDT 2005

Some here have voiced disagreement in the past over the concept of mandatory evacuations.  I hope the looting and health problems convince a few more that staying behind shouldn't be a personal choice.  Four of the people we lost during Agnes(1972) died while evacuating  folks who refused to leave when they first should have .  There are a lot of rescue folks in harms way right now that are taking more risks than should have been necessary.

Tom

emnt wit the Ome

-------------- Original message from Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET>: --------------