Gasoline Price Gouging

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Wed Aug 31 19:43:23 MDT 2005

Folks:

There is reason to believe that gouging is already taking place.
Jim Quinn had a caller on his show a couple of days ago who said
that the fuel at your local filling station was negotiated for six
months to a year ago. The spot price of crude today is for fuel to
be delivered next February. Yet, with every daily uptick of the
futures market, local retail fuel dealers immediately add on to
their retail price. It's time to find out *WHY*!

John Q.