Gasoline Price Gouging

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Wed Aug 31 22:35:13 MDT 2005

Richard, don't hold your breath waiting for W to do anything about the
price of gas.  It doesn't affect him.  Also he's done nothing but sit
there with his thumb up his a$$ while thousands upon thousands of
wetbacks have been pouring over the border.  If he ignores that threat,
don't expect him to do anything about gas prices.

--

"He who laughs when things go wrong has just thought of someone he can
blame it on." - Benny Hill