forced prostitution in Germany

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Tue Feb 1 16:55:09 MST 2005

Well, this sure puts an interesting wrinkle in the idea of  legalized prostitution.  I'm not crazy about the forced prostitution part, but the forced employment part is on the money.   I'm tired of seeing pages of job ads in the paper each day while thousands of unemployed collect my tax dollars because they won't work menial jobs like I did when I needed $.

If this scares her into getting a real job then it may just be a good thing.

Tom

---------- Original message from Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET>: --------------