Publik Broadkasting Under *FIRE*!

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Wed Feb 2 17:12:01 MST 2005

Jim,

    You're quite right and come Hell or high water - it's up to
*US* to bring unbearable pressure on the federal legislature to
make certain that this does indeed happen. It's not unlike getting
our country out of the UN and tossing the rapscallions off our
soil, too.

    When you combine these two issues with sealing our borders,
well, one can easily see that we cannot afford a long period of
revelry following Bush's re-election. We still have much, *MUCH*
work that demands our immediate attention! This is no time to rest
on our laurals, gang!

John Q.