Barbie and Elmo

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Wed Feb 2 21:37:43 MST 2005

I first heard it was a hoax last night on the local news.  A guy who works
at a store that sells these action figures said he knew it was a hoax as
soon as he saw the picture.

Perhaps this is a good sign.  After all one has to think they would rather
have kidnapped a real soldier instead of faking it with a doll.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.