General James Mattis

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Fri Feb 4 22:45:28 MST 2005

You've probably heard of Marine General James Mattis.  He's the one who
upset the girly men by saying it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot men who
slap women around for not wearing a veil.  It's too bad General Patton is
dead.  I found a quote from a speech he made to his troops and I'll
include it here.

Warning.  What follows is a quote from General Patton.  I put in the blank
space so that you won't see the un PC material if you don't want to.  If
you do read it ask yourself what today's libs would say if they were
around in 1944.

"We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the
Germans that we've got more guts than they have; or ever will have. We're
not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their
living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.
We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the
bushel-fucking-basket."

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.