The only thing good...

Rob H. robh at BRESNAN.NET
Sun Feb 6 23:39:58 MST 2005

Ya, even though I don't like the thought of the Pats winning yet another
superbowl within the last four years, I must admit, the entertainment
this year was much more of that than last year.

----------------------------
robh at bresnan.net
http://home.bresnan.net/~robh

-----Original Message-----
From: Open discussion of current events
[mailto:RUSHTALK at hermes.csdco.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 11:28 PM
To: RUSHTALK at hermes.csdco.com
Subject: Re: The only thing good...

Excuse me for a moment while I look through my Beatles collection for a
song to play for the Eagles.  Just a minute.  I know I have it here
somehwere.  Oh here it is.  For all you Eagles fans I will play "I'm a
looser" from the Beatles.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha  The patriots won.  Hahahahahahahahahaha

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.