O/T: Attention all Systems Gurus on the list............

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Feb 10 18:38:04 MST 2005

It is a good idea to be wary of popups telling you to click here for an
important upgrade or patch to windows.  That's one way a lot of people are
tricked into installing spyware and a lot of other electronic nasties.
Any trustworthy article online that mentions a problem with windows will
direct you to the microsoft site where more information can be found.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.