O/T: Attention all Systems Gurus on the list............

Dudley D. Doright f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Thu Feb 10 20:46:51 MST 2005

It is a fact.  I updated my  computer yesterday with 10 Patches, all
listed as critical.

DD
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:17:42 -0800 John <blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET> writes:
> Folks:
>
> Could this have any validity at all? I'm dubious,
> personally........

"Wherever the real power in a Government lies, there is the danger
of oppression." --James Madison