Fw: Even the libs...

csd_1212@juno.com csd_1212 at JUNO.COM
Thu Feb 10 21:06:55 MST 2005

I actually got the same basic thing that she had more of an issue with HOW they were spent than say any constitutional issue...BUT  still found it interesting that the left would point to taxes at all!  Seems like HOW it is spent IS budgeting, not "taxes",,,

Slip of the tongue?  ? ? :-)

Charlie Darling
-- John <blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET> wrote:
Quite frankly, I got that she doesn't want to pay taxes in America
anymore - *NOT* because of the certain level of taxation, but that
she doesn't agree with how her tax money is being spent by this
Administration. She needs to learn that all spending
appropriations begin in the House and that's constitutional law at
work. The Bush Administration doesn't control spending. The House
does.

Anybody else see things differently here?

John Q.