O/T: Attention all Systems Gurus on the list............

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Thu Feb 10 21:28:28 MST 2005

Only 2 listed as critical for my system (Win98, last updated in Jan)

Tom

-------------- Original message from "Dudley D. Doright" <f16rsdad at JUNO.COM>: --------------

Have you checked Windows update?  I did and there were 10 critical updates.

DD