O/T: Attention all Systems Gurus on the list............

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Thu Feb 10 21:39:17 MST 2005

That's a relief......I'm running WinME (Massive Error).......I'm
not about to shell out $199 for a prog update (XP) that I
seriously hate. I've also got RedHat loaded and am waiting for
more compatible progs to come along.

John Q.