O/T: Attention all Systems Gurus on the list............

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 11 19:31:34 MST 2005

Okay okay ... but ladies and germs, if ANY other system had HALF as many CRIMINALS dedicating half as much life, spit and lung to compromizing their security, I simply have to believe they'd ALL be full of holes, probably many more holes than MicroSoft because MS has had to develop robust and continuing counter measures. The much maligned MicroSoft security issues are artifacts of malicious criminal behavior; some do it for profit, others do it for fame, still others draw the long knives out of plain and simple jealousy and hatred of MicroSoft. I do not carry a brief for MicroSoft, but I know cause and effect when I see it.

MCSpearing

"Stephen A. Frye" <s.frye at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
At 09:57 PM 2/10/2005, you wrote:
>It probably doesn't matter which version of windows you use. All of them
>are prone to security issues.

Prone? I don't know that it's any more prone to security issues than any
other OS. It simply dominates the personal OS world, and so, it dominates
the target world also.

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/