California milage tax

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Feb 17 22:59:08 MST 2005

Quinn also touched on something else that makes me suspicious of these
hybrid cars.  Electric cars have a lot of batteries in them.  Those
batteries have to be replaced every few years.  Sure you might save on
gas, but how much more are you going to spend on batteries?  Also what is
to be done with all the old batteries?  No matter what is done with them
they will present a huge problem.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.