California milage tax

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 20 13:08:47 MST 2005

Oh yes, but this is PEREFECT for government control freak liberals.  They want to cut down on traffic, all they need do with electrocars is turn off the plugs at charging times.  Want to "raise more revenue," SNAP! up go all the prices.  Oh hell yeah. Controllers dream of stuff like this.  Just perfect.

MCS

Dennis Putnam <dap1 at BELLSOUTH.NET> wrote:

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/
http://mail.yahoo.com