Fw: FNC Alert

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sun Feb 20 13:59:11 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 08:46, Richard A Whitenight wrote:
> What they need to do is place him in general population and let the cons
> take care of him.  They know what to do with child molesters.
> Richard

His lawyer was complaining about the sentence being a death penalty.  So
it seems by accident rather than design this lawtwister agrees with you.
I am told that there is a system among the prison gangs no one gets
wacked black, white or mexican mafia without permission.  Likely someone
needing to make there "bones" would be chosen to fix things assuming the
guards didnt.

--