Euro-Weenies Are Cowards - German Publishing CEO

Carl cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sun Feb 20 13:59:35 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 18:48, John wrote:
> German CEO Blasts European Cowardice Friday, December 03, 2004
> 1:53 AM
>
> EUROPE - THY NAME IS COWARDICE
> (Commentary by Mathias Döpfner)
>
> [Matthias Döpfner, Chief Executive of German publisher Axel
> Springer AG, has written a blistering attack in the daily WELT
> against the cowardice of Europe in the face of the Islamic threat.
> Hartmut Lau translated the article for us.]

Didnt these idiots learn nothing from the appeasement of Hitler.  When
they appeased the muslams of Albania by invading Serbia who was fighting
the War on islam before we were they set themselves up to fall before
Islam.

Chickens have come home to roost with the cowards of France and
Germainy.

Personally I hope the chickens shot all over the place.
--