California milage tax

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Mon Feb 21 21:44:44 MST 2005

The amount of air pollution depends on what is used to turn the generator.
If the plant is fired by coal, oil, or gas, there will be pollution.  The
difference is where the pollution is produced - where the car is or where
the power plant is.

Of course if it's a hydro plant or a nuclear plant there isn't any
pollution released into the air.  The waste from a nuclear plant is
largely in solid form.  Most of this can be processed into new fuel.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.