Vicente tell your people the plumbing works here

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Tue Feb 22 00:02:24 MST 2005

Warning!  If you have recently eaten or will do so in the near future, I
would suggest that you postpone reading the rest of this email.  What I'm
writing about is something I've seen with my own eyes time and time again.

Recently I have noticed a new trend in public restrooms in the Phoenix
area, the addition of trash cans next to the toilet in the men's room.

Why is there a small toilet next to the throne in the men's room?  Call me
a mean spirited racist if you want, but it's because of the large number
of Mexican immigrants to this area.  How are they responsible for trash
cans next to the throne in the men's room?  Good question and I have an
answer.  It turns out that Mexican plumbing often isn't built to American
standards and toilet paper often will stop up a Mexican throne or the
plumbing beyond it.  To avoid this problem, it's common in Mexico to keep
a trash can next to the throne.

Many Mexicans who come to the US are not well educated and aren't familiar
with the advantages of American plumbing.  So they adhere to the customs
they followed in their homeland.  Go to a public restroom in areas of
Phoenix with large numbers of Mexican immigrants and it's not unusual to
find a small pile of paper next to the throne in the men's room.

And Gentlemen this is why I say Vicente!  Tell your people the plumbing
works here!

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.