site gone bye bye

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Fri Feb 25 02:15:35 MST 2005

I just noticed this bit in the test the hosting company put up.

> We don't normally air business matters with clients in the public,
> as we
> believe in respecting clients' privacy, however, Forsake The Troops,
> led
> by Scott Vogel and Laurie Vogel, chose to bring their business out
> in the
> public by way of threats and obscenities towards us. We find it
> tasteless
> that they felt that the fact the owner of SMIS has a biracial child
> is
> something to be used against him.

I thought liberals were nice people.  I also thought only conservative
Republicans were racists.

As my dad might say - That's what I get for thinking.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.