Blog-Cabin Republicans (Okay, I Stole That From "The Daily Show")

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Fri Feb 25 08:30:37 MST 2005

Must be a sign of old age(very old age), but I find myself reading Coulter while sitting ten feet away from an unread Playboy that I'll get to later..  She didn't leave much unsaid with this one.

Tom

-------------- Original message from John <blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET>: --------------

Republicans, bloggers and gays, oh my!
Ann Coulter
February 24, 2005

In response to the public disgrace and ruin of New York Times editor Howell Raines, CBS anchor Dan Rather and CNN news director Eason Jordan, liberals are directing their fury at the blogs. Once derided as people sitting around their living rooms in pajamas, now obscure writers for unknown websites are coming under more intensive background checks than CIA agents. ..................................