From Another List.........

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Mon Jan 3 10:40:05 MST 2005

From: "Al Swanson" <AlanSwan at netzero.net>
Subject: INSANITY OF OUR TIMES

As the general populous scurries thru daily life's struggles with;
work, family, bills- they are not able to devote much time (or
thought) to our major national disaster, the pouring in of
millions of illegals thru Mexico.

Here is Southern California the problem is highly visible.
Streets, stores, shops are inundated with Spanish speaking people.
The're on the streets with baby buggies and clusters of children
behind them - they are in the Social Security offices, hospital
emergency rooms, in the DMV offices - there everywhere !!!! THIS
IS BECOMING EPIDEMIC AND A NATIONAL TRAGEDY!

These illegal's are disrupting our nation...taking jobs from
America citizens, doing crime, ravishing our welfare and
entitlement systems, demanding special rights like drivers
licenses and legitimacy, getting free medical care and other
government hand outs.

Might we remind that Federal Government officials that America is
deep in national debt !!!!! $7.4 trillion, at least. That there is
no Social Security Fund with $billions or $trillions in it, there
is NOTHING in it. America appears to be broke and just printing
more money...

The war, the massive illegal problem, millions of our own citizens
out of work, millions of our citizens without medical insurance
(but ohhhh, free to the illegals!!!!which is insane) ....

GOVERNMENT HAS TURNED SANITY UP-SIDE-DOWN, THERE IS NO SANITY. NO
COMMON SENSE...ONLY PANDERING WITH "COMPASSION"...code word for
Political correctness which is IN CORRECTNESS and insanity...The
government seems to be hell bent on self destructing this nation
into a 3rd world populus. God Save America.....the people must
arise with a shout to stop the madness.