Outrageous

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 7 15:34:17 MST 2005

My first reaction was pretty much like yours, Jim, but then comes the BOZO expert prosecution witness and his testimony about a Law and Order show that never was.  This guy really floated a turd in the punch bowl.  I think the drowning pool is reserved (or ought to be) for BOZOZ at the moment.  The judge probably did the right thing, as distasteful as it is.  But dear, poor, old Andrea still needs a wet sponge on head and a set of electrodes to finish off the ensemble. Try her again. NEVER LET HER GO!

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
A judge in Texas overturned Andrea Yates conviction of murdering her
children. The judge who did this deserves to be drowned just like those
babies that Yates murdered.

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.